DEFY Domestic Abuse
We support survivors in their efforts to speak out and arm themselves with the facts.
• 24-hour Crisis Line (608) 365-1119 and client support
• Legal advocacy and case management services
• Safe housing
• Support groups for women, men and the LGBTQ+ community
We help individuals and families regain emotional well-being and balance.
• In-person counseling for general mental wellness
• Targeted care for trauma, depression and anxiety about blended families
• Option for care through secure video conferencing
Sexual Assault Recovery Program (SARP)
We are dedicated to providing fair, sensitive, and competent services for victims of sexual assault.
• Medical and legal advocacy
• Crisis intervention
• Trauma counseling and support groups
• Prevention education training at schools
Neighborhood Resilience Project
We provide strong foundational support for the well-being of families and individuals in Census Tracts 16 and 18 of Beloit.
• Personal case management
• Advocacy help
• Treatment of urgent needs
We promote a drug-free community through positive and engaged social change.
• Youth programming
• Community coalition to reduce under-age drinking and tobacco use
• Drug prevention programs and educational activities
Praxis Employee Assistance Program
We provide intervention for employees and employers to overcome challenges and optimize their potential.
• Referrals to long-term therapy and brief counseling
• Guidance to navigate adjustment issues and relationship conflicts
• Preventative services for daunting life changes like job loss and pending retirement
Our mission is to restore and enhance lives in our community through advocacy, education, counseling and case management.